What should I expect with Aquaman Leak Detection?
- An Aquaman certified swimming pool leak detection technician will show up on time and greet you at your door.
- The technician will then enter the swimming pool area to look for any obvious problems and see what water features are used daily.
- Next the technician will enter the water to perform a dye test in the swimming pool and make any minor repairs with a two part epoxy on the spot at no additional charge!
- From here our swimming pool leak detection technician will begin checking the underground plumbing system for any broken pipes that may exist.
- If any broken pipes are found we will locate and pinpoint its exact location and mark the spot so it can be repaired whether it is under the foundation or under the grass in the yard.
- We will then create an electronic invoice and email you a copy with the results of our tests for your records/warranty information. Don’t worry, we keep electronic files on all warranties.
- Payment is due when services are rendered.